residents of all ages can enjoy the quiet life or get involved.
It is your choice.
Please register with our Member Services Specialist in the LMOA Office, located at 41 Ashlawn Blvd. - Palmyra, VA 22963
Lake Monticello's beautiful 18-hole, par 72 golf course is ideal for golfers of all
skill levels. The course was thoughtfully designed five decades ago by Buddy
Loving to take advantage of the natural contours and features of Piedmont
Virginia's lovely rolling landscape.
Your perfect day is our specialty! We know how important every single detail of your
event can be. Your event has many unique features and the truth is we have
everything you need to execute it perfectly.
Lake Monticello amenities are private and part of a gated community located south of Charlottesville, Virginia. Here at Lake Monticello you will find that being close to education and industry makes this a great place to raise a family, and the kid-focused offerings make it a place where kids and grandkids want to come and play.
Membership at Lake Monticello has its privileges, such as:
- Boating and fishing on Lake Monticello
- Access to the Marina, boat launches, slips, and racks
- Swimming at five beaches and access to the pool
- Access to the golf course
- Multiple playgrounds, basketball courts, pickleball, and tennis courts
- Walking track and ball field
- Park and Walk paths through quiet community streets
- Two equipped clubhouses for public and private events
- Access to The Pub dining and catering
- Association sponsored events that engage members in a variety of community activities